The Retention Marketing Team is responsible for managing the customer contact strategy, lifecycle, and end to end execution for all digital retention channels – Email, Mobile, and Site Targeted Content.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end execution and delivery for Email, SMS, Push, and Site Targeted Content communication - marketing, registry, credit and customer service, and 3rd party messaging. They will manage the production workflow for all Retention Marketing tactics working with cross functional teams, identify areas of opportunity across workflow efficiencies, and support omni-channel initiatives for Macy’s. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support day to day operations for digital retention marketing tactics – asset review, assembly, preview, testing, and publishing of campaigns. Managing status of daily campaign operations as the primary day to day contact for Retention Marketing tactic Vendor’s Production and QA teams. Develop into a subject matter expert within the Macy’s Content Management System and eventually become the point of contact for training, user issues, escalating system issues, and requesting enhancements.
- Manage and improve Retention Marketing tactic workflow by tracking all defects for creative process and late change requests and provide recommendations on reducing error rates to improve overall team productivity.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including CRM, Marketing Strategy, Creative, Site Merchandising, Content Engineering, and Quality Engineering teams.
- Assist in trouble shooting and communicating CMS tool issues with internal support team. Provide recommendations for CMS tool enhancements for improved production efficiency.
- Customer Experience Management – determining if messages to our customers make sense, functional recommendations, and creative execution recommendations.
- Over time, gain greater involvement in new initiatives, customer experience management and process improvement. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- BA/BS college degree is required; concentration in Marketing is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing or project management.
- Knowledge of email, mobile, digital and direct marketing methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and analytical skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills a must.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Must be able to identify, resolve and escalate issues, challenging the status quo when appropriate.
- Heavy focus on quality assurance and high attention to detail are essential to success.
- Demonstrable computer skills and aptitude/passion for technology, including proficiency with MS Office and database applications are a must.
- Experience or knowledge of HTML and database applications is a strong plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.