San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Jan. 10, 2019
Requisition ID: MAR02531Apply
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) marketing team is responsible for driving global omni-channel sales via digital and in-store marketing channels such as Email, Mobile (SMS/Push), Site & Point of Sale (POS) by driving targeting strategy, defining & optimizing segmentation, and executing marketing communication and offers to Macy’s consumers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end execution of outbound ad-hoc and automated Email, Mobile, Site Targeted Content, Site Personalization & POS campaign targeting, managing production workflow in collaboration with cross-functional teams and identifying opportunities to maximize efficiencies. S/he will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with cross-functional teams and leadership. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Construct, QA, and publish segmented customer lists for all owned Macy’s marketing tactics using a variety of filtering criteria in advanced CRM tools.
• Work with teammates and business partners to translate customer business rules into targeting criteria to ensure optimal list segmentation.
• Set up and QA campaign metadata for accurate campaign reporting.
• Provide campaign response metrics and other performance insights to marketing strategy partners.
• Communicate and troubleshoot CRM tool issues with technology teams.
• Act as subject matter expert for Marketing Automation tools, lead training, identify and understand user issues, escalate system issues and request enhancements.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing CRM, Marketing Communications • Strategy, Creative, Site Merchandising, Content Engineering, and QA teams.
• Be the CRM primary contact for channel vendor (e.g. Email Service Provider) production and QA teams, managing status of daily campaign targeting operations.
• Partner with CRM teammates to optimize targeting and execution approach for campaigns.
• Over time, gain greater involvement in new initiatives, customer experience management and process improvement.
• Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• BA/BS college degree required; concentration in Marketing is a plus.
• 1-2 years of experience in digital/omni-channel marketing or project management.
• Demonstrated understanding of email, site, mobile, and direct marketing methods.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to properly understand & leverage complex customer filters using logical and/any/all/or statements.
• Familiarity with data types and metadata.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, strategic thinking and organizational planning skills.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Proficiency with MS Office and database applications and an aptitude/passion for technology.
• Past CRM software experience is a plus.
• Heavy focus on quality control and attention to detail.
• Self-starter with strong communication, organization and prioritization skills.
• Ability to manage shifting operational and project deadlines in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
• Ability to identify, escalate & resolve issues, challenging the status quo when appropriate.
• Generating and maintaining Marketing Automation knowledge documentation as required.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.