San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Dec. 20, 2018
Requisition ID: MAR02509Apply
The Lease Assistant Manager supports the lease site merchandising team to drive digital sales by ensuring the best Macys.com customer experience for diverse multiple brands and product categories. This person will ensure new products are on site, attributed and navigated; Creative assets managed and executed across site and experiences. Partners closely with internal site merchandise colleagues, digital merchants/ marketing and directly with the vendor to launch new initiatives to drive sales and update as needed to provide the optimal customer experience. Reacts to business and prioritize as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
Execution to Drive Digital Sales
• Understand each brand’s unique business strategy, objective and priorities.
• Setup and manage creative assets across site and experience. Ensure timely setup to allow for testing and validation of best customer experience.
• Execute Product ( Merch ) Approval, Attribution and Navigation.
• Partner with internal team leads to manage navigational setup.
• Collaborate with site merchandise partners and Digital Merchants regarding promotional offer details, FOB specific requirements and deadlines – execute as needed.
• Implement new ideas, launches and campaigns.
• React to Business as needed for immediate results.
Best Site Experience and Seamless Execution
• Understanding of metrics and Key KPI and interpret to action.
• Seek out opportunities to grow the business by improving the customer experience.
• Competitive Analysis.
• Flawless execution -Test to ensure linking and promotion accuracy.
• Resolve Issues and Errors logged by others.
• Reduction of Preview and Live Site Issues.
• Understanding of metrics and Key KPI.
• Help prepare for Quarterly Business Review.
• Deep Dive Key Business / Categories / Brands ( Blue Print).
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to make sound decisions.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum1 years of experience in on line merchandising or/and retail experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present and influence Immediate team
• Analytical skills.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Deadline driven.
• A keen understanding of their role in the overall workflow.
• Must be able to work independently or on a team and with various part of the organization.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities .
• Hands on to manage tasks. .
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and E-mail required, web content management system experience preferred
• Strong problem solving skills with potential ability to translate Basic Analytical data /website metrics.
• Experience in web analytics tools preferably - Coremetrics.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.