San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Dec. 19, 2018
Requisition ID: MAR02507Apply
We are looking for a coordinator to assist with our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with strong analytical skills and ability to collaborate with various teams. Conduct keyword/ competitor research, monitor keyword rankings using SEO tools. Current knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques is essential to this role.
This entry-level position will be responsible for ensuring that all SEO deliverables are executed on time and coordinating SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to perform keyword research
• Ability to evaluate content and be able to identify SEO content opportunities
• Monitor Google Search Console on a regular basis and be able to communicate the findings to the team effectively in a regular manner
• Ability to setup ongoing reporting to monitor site changes & site performances.
• In collaboration with the Assistant SEO Manager build and maintain keywords list in Bright Edge for all the keywords
• Working with Assist. SEO Manager to provide detailed keywords research and performance report to our partners.
• Support the Assistant SEO Manager in all adhoc requests.
• Stay on top of keywords rankings and be able to communicate rank fluctuations to the team
• Ability to see through implementation of technical opportunities through Jira/ VersionOne system
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
• Experience in digital marketing, e-commerce, or other related areas.
• 1-2 years of experience in SEO within an agency or retail organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills.
• Ability to work cross functionally and build strong relationships with internal partners.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Ability to work with agility and flexibility in a fast-paced environment and a dynamic, rapidly-evolving organization.
• Familiarity with digital platforms and technology (e.g. data feeds, tag management, CMS, HTML, Google Search Console).
• Familiarity with digital marketing analysis techniques and reporting (e.g. dashboard reports, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics/Coremetrics).
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.
A picture is worth a thousand words. We see it every day when we showcase our e-commerce and technology products. So we’ll let our photos give you a glimpse into what it’s really like to work at Macy’s Technology.
Copyright ©2019 Macy’s, Inc.
Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To learn more about your rights under the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law, click here.