The Retention Marketing team is responsible for managing the customer contact strategy, lifecycle, and end to end execution for all digital retention channels – Email, Mobile (SMS & Push Notifications), and Site Targeted Content.
The Marketing Coordinator on the Retention Marketing Experimentation team will work at the intersection of design and data analytics. This multifaceted position will focus primarily on understanding customer behavior through frequent analysis of past and ongoing experiments whose aim is to increase customer engagement and conversion. With this foundation, the Marketing Coordinator will develop experiences and mock-ups for future content testing. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create new and unique user experiences, working with cross functional partners like Merchant Marketing, Creative Project Management and Creative, that solves business goals and user needs.
- Pull data to perform ad-hoc and on-going test analysis.
- Work cross functionally with the Retention Marketing Production and Projects teams to assist with any design.
- Assist with factoring in sales plans, projections, and other data and analysis into calendar planning and communication strategy.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners in the delivery of strategic projects and initiatives, such as designing new user experiences to test into for cross functional partners like Loyalty.
- Help drive and support operational efficiency across the organization, recommending and implementing changes with cross functional teams to streamline and improve the effectiveness of the planning to production workflow, helping to align teams to reduce process and bandwidth redundancies.
- Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- BA/BS college degree is required; concentration in Marketing, Statistics or Design a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in data analysis, SQL experience a plus.
- Knowledge of design best practices and applications like Photoshop, Illustrator , Adobe XD or Sketch.
- Knowledge of email, internet, and industry marketing methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, strategic thinking and organizational planning skills.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.