At Macy’s, we’re moving fast—we’re at top speed to become America’s premiere omni-channel retailer. Macy’s technology hub strives to set the pace by providing seamless and compelling shopping experiences for our Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s customers. Macy’s Technology is creating innovative technology solutions to support these experiences and define the future of retailing.
Macy’s Technology is seeking a Sr. Identity & Access Management Specialist. This position will help drive strategic and operational direction for Macy’s Privileged and Enterprise Identity. The Sr. Identity & Access Management Specialist will be responsible for Leading and Implementing our internal Privileged Identity Management initiative, be aware of emerging technologies related to Identities including, Privileged, Enterprise and (Internet of Things) IoT. Manage our Privileged Identity Vendor and any consultants implementing the Identity and Access Management tools. Ensuring ongoing maintenance is scheduled and completed on time, ongoing application onboarding is documented and implemented, and operational support is maintained. The Sr. IAM System Specialist will ensure that any and all Identity and Access Management services are secure, available, efficient, and meet defined corporate service levels. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Lead team and provide technical development expertise with our Privileged Identity Tool. Provide guidance and leadership when designing, deploying and implementing the Privileged Identity Management & Identity Management Tools.
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting, maintaining CyberArk (9. 9 and above) Password Management tool.
- Experience in configuring various CyberArk components like EPV, PVWA, PSM, PrivateArk, CPM and other.
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting wrappers using CyberArk AIM SDK using javapasswordsdk, netpasswordsdk, REST API and command utilities.
- Provide best practice approaches for onboarding application accounts for Privileged Identity Management implementation. Provide expertise in workflow, policy and external integration with Privileged Identity Management tool.
- Develop an ongoing documentation outlining operational and functional activities of the Identity and Access Management team including configurations of Privileged Identity Management & Identity Management solution and help with Standard Operating Procedures relevant to the creations of permissions, roles and required approvals for provisioning access to applications and to privileged accounts.
- Strong object orient programming knowledge & experience in developing application tools using JAVA and. NET.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting issues related to application servers like WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss and IIS.
- Acts as an escalation point for the team and help remove barriers that prevent IAM policies and processes from moving forward.
- Windows OS support with Privileged Identity Management tool (Installations, Configurations and Support).
- Required to provide L2/L3 production support for CyberArk tool or API, work on incidents, troubleshoot and escalate the issues to the CyberArk vendor and provide solution.
- Required to develop various CyberArk custom connectors for CyberArk CPM based on the business requirements.
- Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 5+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong leadership profile.
- Hands on experience with implementing and supporting Identity and Access Management and Governance software and solutions, such as CyberArk, (strongly preferred), SailPoint, ForgeRock, Oracle and/or Ping.
Windows OS and AD experience.
- Enterprise application development experience.
- Must have experience being responsible for and having the final authority in decisions regarding Privileged Identity implementation and design considerations for application and account onboarding using CyberArk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to technical or non-technical personnel.
Must have the ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
Macy’s Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers. With fiscal 2016 sales of $25.778 billion and approximately 140,000 employees, the company operates more than 700 department stores under the nameplates Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, and approximately 125 specialty stores that include Bloomingdale’s The Outlet, Bluemercury and Macy’s Backstage. Macy’s, Inc. operates stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, as well as macys.com, bloomingdales.com and bluemercury.com. Bloomingdale’s stores in Dubai and Kuwait are operated by Al Tayer Group LLC under license agreements. Macy’s, Inc. has corporate offices in Cincinnati, Ohio and New York, New York.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.