The Assistant Site Merchandise Manager, Leased supports the lease site merchandising team to drive digital sales by ensuring the best Macys.com customer experience for diverse multiple brands and product categories. This person will ensure new products are on site, attributed and navigated; Creative assets managed and executed across site and experiences. Partners closely with internal site merchandise colleagues, digital merchants/ marketing and directly with the vendor to launch new initiatives to drive sales and update as needed to provide the optimal customer experience. Reacts to business and prioritize as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
Execution to Drive Digital Sales
- Understand each brand’s unique business strategy, objective and priorities.
- Setup and manage creative assets across site and experience. Ensure timely setup to allow for testing and validation of best customer experience.
- Execute Product ( Merch ) Approval, Attribution and Navigation.
- Partner with internal team leads to manage navigational setup.
- Collaborate with site merchandise partners and Digital Merchants regarding promotional offer details, FOB specific requirements and deadlines – execute as needed.
- Implement new ideas, launches and campaigns.
- React to Business as needed for immediate results.
Best Site Experience and Seamless Execution
- Understanding of metrics and Key KPI and interpret to action.
- Seek out opportunities to grow the business by improving the customer experience.
- Competitive Analysis.
- Flawless execution -Test to ensure linking and promotion accuracy.
- Resolve Issues and Errors logged by others.
- Reduction of Preview and Live Site Issues.
- Understanding of metrics and Key KPI.
- Help prepare for Quarterly Business Review.
- Deep Dive Key Business / Categories / Brands ( Blue Print).
- Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum1 years of experience in on line merchandising or/and retail experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present and influence immediate team.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with potential ability to translate Basic Analytical data /website metrics - Experience in web analytics tools preferably-Coremetrics.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Deadline driven.
- A keen understanding of their role in the overall workflow.
- Must be able to work independently or on a team and with various part of the organization.
- This position involves extended periods of sitting and the extensive use of computer and other office equipment.
- Must be able to view complex data for extended periods of time.
- Requires regular walking, standing, lifting up to 10 lbs., hearing, and talking.
- Involves close vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- When required, must have the ability to manage the physical demands of business travel.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities.
- Hands on to manage tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and E-mail required, web content management system experience preferred.
- Full Time – Ability to work a flexible schedule based on need.
- Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.