San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Feb. 25, 2019
Requisition ID: MAC13927Apply
We are seeking a user-driven product design Product Manager to join our Omni Purchase domain team. This role requires someone with a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and UX/UI standards in ecommerce and can apply concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes.
It is important that you are a strong conceptual thinker with ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables. You should have a proven track record with ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative insights in order to continually inform the product development process and optimize customer experience. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Highly engaged team with a start-up environment where you can roll-up your sleeves and work collaboratively with engineers, designers and other cross-functional partners.
• You’ll be part of an agile, dynamic and multicultural team with colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through ongoing feedback and recognition.
• Personal development through individual trainings, language courses, and workshops.
• With an attention to details, you understand the necessity to include research, validation, and prioritizing requirements, documenting ecosystem and product requirements, and evangelizing internally.
• We offer competitive pay and benefits in a caring and service-oriented work environment.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years Product Management experience in website and A/B testing at in a retail, agency, or similar customer-focused business with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Data analysis skills, including being able to write queries and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data.
• Understanding of how to lead design sprint process and transition ideas into functioning products.
• Experience with Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, and/or similar tools.
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities: You are comfortable talking about the technical aspects of your product, and are able convey a vision that engineering team can get behind.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Goal-driven with expertise in using analytics, metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress.
• Track record of completing medium to large-scale projects from initiation to delivery.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team.
• You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision and drive to make the vision a reality.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.