Johns Creek - Georgia
Date Posted: Feb. 12, 2019
Requisition ID: MAC13793Apply
At Macy’s, we’re moving fast—we’re at top speed to become America’s premiere omni-channel retailer. Macy’s technology hub strives to set the pace by providing seamless and compelling shopping experiences for our Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s customers. Macy’s Technology is creating innovative technology solutions to support these experiences and define the future of retailing.
Macy’s Technology is seeking a senior level CyberArk Security Engineer. This position will help drive strategic and operational direction for Macy’s Privileged and Enterprise Identity. The CyberArk Security Engineer will be responsible for Leading and Implementing our internal Privileged Identity Management initiative, be aware of emerging technologies related to Identities including, Privileged, Enterprise and (Internet of Things) IoT. Manage our Privileged Identity Vendor and any consultants implementing the Identity and Access Management tools. Ensuring ongoing maintenance is scheduled and completed on time, ongoing application onboarding is documented and implemented, and operational support is maintained. The CyberArk Security Engineer will ensure that any and all Identity and Access Management services are secure, available, efficient, and meet defined corporate service levels. Perform other duties as assigned. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Lead team and provide technical development expertise with our Privileged Identity Tool. Provide guidance and leadership when designing, deploying and implementing the Privileged Identity Management & Identity Management Tools.
• Will participate in and have advisory responsibilities as part of our Identity team.
• Provide best practice approaches for onboarding application accounts for Privileged Identity Management implementation. Provide expertise in workflow, policy and external integration with Privileged Identity Management tool.
• Develop an ongoing documentation outlining operational and functional activities of the Identity and Access Management team including configurations of Privileged Identity Management & Identity Management solution and help with Standard Operating Procedures relevant to the creations of permissions, roles and required approvals for provisioning access to applications and to privileged accounts.
• Be aware of emerging trends and best practices with the Identity Management, Privileged Identity Management and IoT (Internet of Things) technology arena. Share and mentor this knowledge with the team.
• Acts as an escalation point for the team and help remove barriers that prevent IAM policies and processes from moving forward.
• Must be aware of emerging trends in Unix/Linux &Windows OS support.
• Windows OS support with Privileged Identity Management tool (Installations, Configurations and Support).
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and 8+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hands on experience with implementing and supporting Identity and Access Management and Governance software and solutions using CyberArk is required.
• Experience or working knowledge of SailPoint, ForgeRock, Oracle and/or Ping.
• Experience and/or working knowledge of CyberArk Conjour and/or HashiCorp Vault.
Unix/Linux, Windows OS and AD experience
• Enterprise application development experience.
• Must have experience being responsible for and having the final authority in decisions regarding Privileged Identity implementation and design considerations for application and account onboarding using CyberArk.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to explain technical concepts to technical or non-technical personnel.
• Must have the ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Strong leadership profile.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
• Must have ability to travel 25% for college related events.
Macy’s Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers. With fiscal 2016 sales of $25.778 billion and approximately 140,000 employees, the company operates more than 700 department stores under the nameplates Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, and approximately 125 specialty stores that include Bloomingdale’s The Outlet, Bluemercury and Macy’s Backstage. Macy’s, Inc. operates stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, as well as macys.com, bloomingdales.com and bluemercury.com. Bloomingdale’s stores in Dubai and Kuwait are operated by Al Tayer Group LLC under license agreements. Macy’s, Inc. has corporate offices in Cincinnati, Ohio and New York, New York.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.