San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Feb. 02, 2019
Requisition ID: MAC13672Apply
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for content and attribution execution and supports Site Merchandising team initiatives enhancing the success of Macys.com through setup and testing. This person will work closely with the Sitewide, Vendor Direct, and other internal partners to ensure site is updated to provide the best customer experience. Reacts to business and prioritize as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Site analysis and audit: Alignment of data across all customer touch points and devices, Establish best practices across competitive landscape; Facet and browse optimization, Attribution quick wins
• Product Detail Page Optimization, Size & Fit Information, Attribution, Page layout, Images
Execute Merchandise approvals, tagging. Partner with Vendor and Digital to onboard new product to the site and streamlining attribution to features and benefits
• Data Analysis: Work with business intelligence to understand and develop comprehensive strategies for site audit
• Partner and present with internal (DBS, DBE, BI/Relevancy, Event) and external teams (SEO, UX, Digital Merchants, Customer Experience, Copy) on set up and execution of strategies
• Other Specific duties as assigned / needed for the FOB
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Ability to make sound decisions.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum1 years of experience in on line merchandising or/and retail experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present and influence Immediate team.
• Analytical skills.
• Strong problem solving skills with potential ability to translate Basic Analytical data /website metrics - Experience in web analytics tools preferably-Coremetrics.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Deadline driven. A keen understanding of their role in the overall workflow.
• Must be able to work independently or on a team and with various part of the organization.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• When required, must have the ability to manage the physical demands of business travel.
• Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities.
• Hands on to manage tasks. .
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and E-mail required, web content management system experience preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.