San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Nov. 29, 2018
Requisition ID: MAC13077Apply
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for content execution of the home page and supports event team initiatives enhancing the success of Macys.com through setup and testing. This person will work closely with the Sitewide team and with internal partners to ensure site is updated with each refresh elements to provide the best customer experience. Reacts to business and prioritize as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
Event / Campaign Execution
• Setup and manage creative assets across site and experience. Ensure timely setup to allow for testing and validation of best customer experience.
• Partner with event team leads to manage linking strategy.
• Reduction of Preview and Live Site Issues- Test to ensure linking and promotion accuracy.
• Resolve Issues and Errors logged by others.
• Understand event business strategy, objective and priorities –to ensure timely asset delivery, escalate concerns and resolve on a timely manner.
• Set up select FOB promotions that are not executed by the New York Digital Team. Collaborate with internal site merchandise partners and Digital Merchants regarding offer details, FOB specific requirements and deadlines.
• React to Business as needed.
• Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum1 years of experience in on line merchandising or/and retail experience preferred.
• Basic Analytical data /website metrics - Experience in web analytics tools preferably-Coremetrics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present and influence immediate team.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
• Reasoning Ability:
• Must be self-motivated.
• Deadline driven.
• A keen understanding of their role in the overall workflow.
• Must be able to work independently or on a team and with various teams of the organization.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to view complex data for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Analytical skills. Strong problem solving skills with potential ability to translate
• Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities. Hands on to manage tasks.
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and E-mail required, web content management system experience preferred.
• Decision Making: Ability to make sound decisions.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.