San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Oct. 10, 2018
Requisition ID: MAC12544Apply
The Assistant Producer will provide support by gathering information and working with cross-functional teams to triage and resolve issues. The Assistant Producer will also assist in the scheduling and prioritization for various enhancements and defect fixes to the site. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Attend and participate in cross-functional meetings, including daily stand-ups and process improvement working groups.
• Create detailed implementation schedules for projects and validate/communicate to project teams.
• Coordinate project deliverables from various business partners including site merchandising, marketing, creative, content engineers, Macy’s corporate marketing, QA, and 3rd party vendors.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep team and management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
• Effectively facilitate the review and final sign-off of content. Document feedback and manage changes.
• Manage scope change or project schedule in an effective manner. Communicate to team and manage all potential impacts.
• Support team in processing run-in requests by gathering necessary information to execute run-in changes and resolve blockers.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings. Provide meeting minutes and follow up as needed.
• Maintain and update documentation on internal and cross-functional processes.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 1-2 years of detailed task planning and execution experience.
• 1-2 years of related online experience with a strong preference for e-commerce.
• Strong oral and written communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well independently and within a multi-functional, multi-campus team.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.