San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Sep. 17, 2018
Requisition ID: MAC12145Apply
As an Experimentation Senior Analyst, you will be part of the Marketing Analytics group in San Francisco, CA and report to the Experimentation Manager. You will support Macys.com’s A/B and multivariate testing programs by designing and analyzing experiments for the web site, internal agile lab teams, and other strategic marketing partners. There will be collaboration with both internal clients and technology partners. You need to be able to multi-task through stages of multiple projects and be able to deliver quality insights and impactful recommendations on a regular basis to drive business decisions and business growth. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Design experiments, review and validate test data, conduct analysis, and report results.
• Communicate test results, insights and actionable recommendations.
• Interface with internal clients to facilitate successful experimentation projects.
• Provide technical leadership/vision and support the continued development of Macy’s best-in-class experimentation methodologies.
• Provide clients and management timely status reporting and testing plans.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, or economics with a quantitative research emphasis; or a quantitative/technical field such as statistics, engineering, or mathematics.
• Solid knowledge of experimentation design and inferential statistics.
• Experience with SQL and SAS. Other related statistical tools a plus.
• 3 or more years of related experimentation or statistical analysis experience.
• Experience with Internet-related projects with a background in online marketing and analytics preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
• Excellent multitasking ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet both scheduled and unscheduled deadlines.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Must work well in a dynamic, collaborative, changing environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.