San Francisco - California
Date Posted: Oct. 19, 2018
Requisition ID: MAC11076Apply
The Marketing Coordinator, SEM will assist with setup, research, development, management and reporting of multiple paid search campaigns. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Perform reporting and analysis for weekly and monthly reports.
• Assist with keyword research and generation.
• Assist writing, reviewing, and optimizing PPC ad copy.
• Assist with generating Co-op proposals and reporting.
• Edit, test and optimize landing pages.
• Assist with executing health checks for the campaigns.
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate the decisions up the management chain
• College degree required or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of experience in search engine marketing campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter and Yahoo Gemini
• Experience with product listing ads like google shopping and Bing product listing ads.
• Familiar with third-party bid-management software and trafficking processes; direct experience with Kenshoo Software a plus.
• Understands online media industry-standard analytics. Experience with Core Metrics is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong quantitative skills
• Ability to think creatively, analyze data and identify and resolve problems
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Proficient in MS Excel (strong skills required), MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.
A picture is worth a thousand words. We see it every day when we showcase our e-commerce and technology products. So we’ll let our photos give you a glimpse into what it’s really like to work at Macy’s Technology.
Copyright ©2018 Macy’s, Inc.
Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To learn more about your rights under the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law, click here.