The Marketing Coordinator, SEM will assist with Finance and Search Engine Marketing teams reports, budget planning and insights. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Provide daily performance report and perform weekly and monthly IO process and invoicing.
• Assist Paid Search and Finance teams in reporting & campaign analysis.
• Assist with generating Co-op proposals, track and recap coops.
• Assist with monthly/seasonal budgets planning.
• Create and distribute Promotional Calendar to vendors.
• Maintain issue and SEM account restructures logs.
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
• Proficient in MS Excel (strong skills required), MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
• Strong analytics skills and understands online media industry-standard analytics. Experience with Tableau, Core Metrics/ Adobe is a plus.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing, Google adwords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini.
• Strong communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
• Goal-oriented, assertive, detailed oriented and exhibiting a high level of professionalism.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.