A Digital Support Security Developer is a J2EE developer who is part of the Core team to provide application support of our website and design and development of several mission critical applications. The successful applicant will closely work with Operations, Quality Assurance, and other Technical Teams in a highly collaborative environment to provide rapid response to production emergencies. Additional responsibilities include providing technical leadership for the offshore teams and contract team resources. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Design and Development of production fixes, application enhancements and software development projects.
• Be the representative on production calls for the application development team to track, manage, trouble-shoot and fix production issues both short term and long term.
• Provide on-call support on a rotation basis during off-hours as needed to supplement dedicated 24/7 team.
• Monitor production issue queue on a rotation basis and work with business team to prioritize, analyze and manage them to closure.
• Individually accountable for application design on assigned projects.
• BA/BS required;
• 4+ years of experience in full life cycle development of J2EE projects;
• 3+ years of hands on experience in JSP and Servlets. Spring MVC is a strong plus;
• 2+ years of hands on experience on security tools like Akamai WAF, Kona, SIEM etc.;
• 2+ year of experience on supporting OWASP guidelines;
• 1+ years of hands on experience with any AppServer like IBM WebSphere, JBOSS;
• 2+ years of experience with Monitoring tools like DynaTrace, Splunk, KeyNote is a strong plus;
• Application Profiling Skills (Java Core, Thread Dumps etc) is a strong plus;
• Should have prior security NOC experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and recommend solutions to all levels of business, sometimes during high stress situations.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must;
• Ability to multitask required.
• Ability and desire to strive in a proactive, high pressure, customer facing environment;
• CISSP certification a plus.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.