The Customer Experience (CX) Strategy Analyst is responsible turning customer feedback and business data into actionable insights. He/she is responsible for providing accurate, relevant and timely quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to teams. This includes both quantitative and qualitative Customer Satisfaction and NPS feedback. The CX Strategy Analyst must be able to effectively communicate main points, call outs, and recommendations. The CX Strategy Analyst must think like a customer and be the VOC (Voice of Customer) in meetings and working groups. He/she will support the CX Strategy team with customer data and other tasks. Not afraid to get hands dirty, flexibility, ability to shift gears, problem solving and creative thinking a must. Be able to support multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Provide accurate, relevant and timely customer feedback analysis using quantitative and qualitative data (from Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction, and Voice of Customer feedback) to teams. Must tell a story based on the data and be able to connect the dots.
• Support CX Managers and Sr. Analysts on projects and presentations using tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, Medallia portal, ForeSee Portal, Tableau reports, and website analysis on devices (phone, tablet, desktop). Perform ad-hoc analysis (e.g., competitive research, data visualization).
• Develop partnerships with Digital Merchants, Site Merchandising, and Product Managers to incorporate Customer Experience (CX) priorities/feedback in team strategy discussions and projects.
• Be the VOC (Voice of Customer) in your meetings and working groups. Influence teams to use customer feedback and take action to prioritize resources and drive initiatives/write business cases that enhance CX and close the loop.
• Identify website enhancements (content updates, workflow) and longer-term structural improvements (process, policy, technology, people) that will reduce inquiry rates and improve overall customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
• Add insight to inflight projects and programs as well as drive new changes that will improve customer satisfaction.
• Help coordinate and drive projects and working groups.
• Data visualization and big data support with Tableau.
• Support team with admin tasks as requested. (i.e. booking meetings, making sharepoint portal updates, organizing digital files, setting up the technology in meeting rooms).
Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• 2+years of work experience in analytical role
• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative related field required
• MBA or Economics/Engineering advanced degree a plus
• Knowledge of analyzing and reporting NPS, Customer Satisfaction, VOC, and executing closed-loop process a plus
• Marketplace experience online retail environment, preferably apparel, home, or other customer focused technology products a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to tailor insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
• Participates in decision-making process. Influences team members, CX Champions, and Stakeholders
• Enquiring mind with ability to recognize inefficiencies and challenge the status quo
• Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
• Process oriented
• Detail oriented
• Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, charts, functions & formulas;
• Data visualization and storytelling using excel charts/graphs; Tableau experience a plus;
• Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills;
• Ability to listen, learn quickly, and ask for help when needed;
• Emotional intelligence
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs (e.g. support teams while in NYC)
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.